fun times in san fran




I am finally back home from San Francisco! It was such a fun trip! I got to explore the city and go to AT&T Park to watch the SF Giants vs. LA Dodgers. It was such a beautiful day out to watch the game and enjoy the view of the water. It is such a nice stadium! You could see that there were people on boats waiting for a home run to come their way... There was also a giant Coca Cola sculpture that doubled as a giant slide! I really wanted to go on it but I think it was only for kids, haha.  — Minna

Jun 2, 2015

6 comments :

  1. what an amazing! I would like to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have always wanted to visit San Francisco, looks like the place has such a buzz to it!

    http://wanderingsofalostsoul1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos! Makes me want to hop on a plane to San Francisco. x

    http://blackjeansblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. you nailed the editing on these pictures!

    bysophielee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete