little treasures

( image from my instagram )

Hello everyone! Hope all is well. I've been meaning to put together my Korea post, but i've been so busy with work these days, i've had no time! I promise I will do that soon. 

Lately, I have been working on some exciting design projects and i'm excited to share them with you once it's all completed. It's been a bit overwhelming, but i'm thankful to be busy with work, although sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day...

Oh, and i'm going on another trip to San Francisco in about two weeks, so let me know if you have any recommendations! Anywhooo... I promise I will start blogging more often! I feel like I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time haha  — Minna

May 7, 2015

3 comments :

  1. Ooh I'd love to visit San Franscisco and do a little bit of shopping in the Benefit flagship store also I just wanted to Say that I really love your photos and illustrations they brighten up my bloglovin feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography! New reader here and I'm loving your blog; can't wait to see what you'll produce next!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little notebook! If you haven't left for San Francisco yet, you should definitely hit up the beach and presidio park, their fab!

    www.ma-luxe.com

    ReplyDelete