mmm what's that smell?





Here are my top five favorite perfumes:

1. Chanel Eau Fraiche
Feminine, floral, citrusy & fresh, with light woody undertones.

2. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Clean & citrusy, with apple & woody undertones.

3. Marc Jacobs Daisy
Sweet & floral, with berry & woody undertones.

4. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay
Deep, tart berries, with woody undertones.

5. Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit
Zesty & fresh, with some peachy undertones.

As you can see, i'm a sucker for citrus/floral scents. The one that seems to stand out though, would be the Jo Malone perfume which has the strongest woody scent out of all of them. The rest of them seem to be lighter and fresher, like you just walked through a field of flowers (and lemons). All of these scents tend to last throughout the day which I appreciate due to the fact that they are a bit pricey. Although, perfumes are one of the items I tend to splurge on. What is your favorite scent? I'd love to try some other ones!   — Minna 

Jan 20, 2015

7 comments :

  1. I just got a sample of Gucci's Premiere and have been wearing it non-stop! It's definitely more on the woodsy side of things, with a little vanilla, musk and leather undertones. Not normally my style, but very warm and addictive on these frigid winter days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I will be sure to try it out! Thanks for the suggestion! (:

      Delete
  2. I've had my eye on that Jo Malone one for a while... maybe I can convince my parents to get it for me for... valentines day? Hahaha

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you can never go wrong with Marc Jacobs <3 I'm currently wearing Daisy Eau So Fresh and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Chanel Fraiche and D&G light blue too. I still need to try Jo Malone perfumes!

    Lizzy from Nomad Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I have such a hard time with perfume... I might try some of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete