what i learned


Here is a little statement that I found that is so nice. It really makes me think about life and all the things that i've been through. There are many unexpected moments in life and there is always an opportunity to learn and become better...

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July! Hooray! I am so excited because I will be driving up to Canada early in the morning for a nice weekend trip. I will be eating lots of food, and will be going to the Richmond Night Market for the first time! Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!    — Minna  

Jul 3, 2014

4 comments :

  1. Such an inspiring statement! I love it because it's so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote! And your simple handwriting style is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tough times unveil the sincerity of people"... I LOVE that. Beautiful quote and I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiring statement. I have not considered life to be like this and after reading your statement it is so true! Thank you for this, I needed this statement to brighten my day and the rest of my life. xo Stephanie from Just, Stephanie (thepolkadotfox.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete