recent work


Oh boy, looks like it's going to snow a lot where I live! All the schools are closed, and trucks are beginning spraying salt all over the streets! I'm just hoping it won't be too bad of a storm storm... Since I will be stuck at home all day, looks like i'll just be working the whole time! If it's getting super chilly where you are, I hope you stay nice and warm, and enjoy the rest of your day! 

Today I wanted to share some recent designs that i've been working on, so I hope you enjoy looking at these! You can follow along on dribbble to see more updates!   — Minna 

Jan 21, 2014

5 comments :

  1. Your writing is so darling. All your projects make me want to spend more time doodling and designing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so lovely! i love the illustrations for grange corner farm, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, stay warm, Minna!! Your work is incredible as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed by your work! You have the loveliest of handwriting. Hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Como siempre autenticas maravillas!!! qué buen trabajo.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete