lately...

( follow me on instagram! )

As the new year begins, I am keeping myself busy! With all the snow, i've been hiding out in my home because it is just freezing outside! I have a fear of driving in the snow...  I just want to cozy up in my blankets with a cup of tea and stay there forever! BUT! I know have work to do, so I can't be lazy! 

I decided that my main goal for this year is to just do my best in everything, and most importantly, to do what makes me happy. I have so many plans for this year, and I am excited to see where this path will lead me. Thank you all for being a part of my journey and for inspiring me to strive for more! Again, I want to say happy new year to you all! I know 2014 will be amazing!   — Minna

Jan 6, 2014

8 comments :

  1. these are great pictures, and we might just have the same goals for the new year! keep doing what you love because your blog and works are amazing :) x

    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful Minna! The snow looks magical, and I just love your work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, and those designs do look lovely. I live in a desert so I'm quite surely living off of your instagram :')
    but the quotes and pictures you make are sosososo beautiful!

    Have a great year
    -Aish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be the best in everything and be happy - there aren't any better goals than those. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, Minna! You're such an inspiration to us, and I'm excited to see where 2014 takes you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your designs! You are so talented and surely have an eye! And that snow looks fabulous! I wish we had more here!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué talento tienes!! Me encantan tus diseños.
    Feliz año 2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi minna! what type of scanner do you use for translating your beautiful hand-drawn type to the computer? thank you :)

    olivia

    ReplyDelete