behind the food carts


I was so happy when I found the blog, Behind the Food Carts, because I love, love, LOVE food carts! I try to go as often as possible but I rarely find any where I live... The blog run by Kim and Phil, is dedicated to sharing the stories of talented people creating delicious food in their mobile kitchens. It's so cool to see behind the scenes of how their food is made. All of the beautiful photos make me drool, and I can only wish I could visit those food trucks one day   — Minna

Jul 12, 2013

7 comments :

  1. I love food carts too. There's quite a few of them around in downtown Vancouver. The only unfortunate thing is they're open on weekdays & that's when I'm at work. But when I do have a day off, I try to check them out.
    I love your photos! It's making me uber hungry :)
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! Boston is getting into the food truck trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a blog! Thanks for sharing. (And yum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing about us. We're really honored. Great pic selection too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are making my mouth water.

      Delete
  5. I love food carts, too! I never knew what one was until I moved to California -- they're every where here!

    ReplyDelete