on the west coast

( photo from my instagram )

Hello everyone! I am currently in my hometown, Seattle to celebrate my brother's wedding! I shall return back home next saturday, but in the meantime, I will be enjoying this beautiful weather! I was worried that it would be raining, but thankfully that hasn't been the case! Oh, and I want to thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes on my last post! Wishing you all an amazing week filled with lots and lots of smiles! Until next time...      — Minna 

Jun 4, 2013

5 comments :

  1. Jealous! Seattle is my hometown as well, though I've lived in Boston for the last two years and haven't been home for a few years before that. I can't wait to see photos of your trip. What do you think of the big ferris wheel?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh! i've been wanting to go to the ferris wheel, but i haven't gotten the chance to go yet! i'll be sharing photos of my trip very soon, so stay tuned! (:

      Delete
  2. congrats on your brother! sounds wonderful x
    - Jianine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it was a beautiful wedding, and we were so grateful that it was sunny out bc it was outdoors!

      Delete
  3. i'm super late, but happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete