words / be happy


Well hello there! Sorry for disappearing like that, it's just been a rough few weeks, but things are starting to look up! I am still super busy dealing with a lot of things, especially school, so I might not be able to blog as much this month! No worries, I shall return soon with lots and lots of love-filled posts.

I just wanted to stop by and share a bit of words of wisdom with you all! Remember to always choose happiness, even if it makes you feel like a fool. Who has the right to tell you that you are wrong, when in your eyes, it is so right?! Let's all try to live happier lives, and not let the judgement of others define us! Hooray!    — Minna  

Mar 18, 2013

7 comments :

  1. Yes. This quote is something I needed to hear/see right this very moment. Thank you for sharing!

    saolsona.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember this quote more often! Hope things have continued to look up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Minna. So very true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very happy to hear from you again, especially with such inspiring words :)

    ReplyDelete