words / it's gonna be okay

( photo from my instagram )

Hello friends! I hope you had a great weekend!

If you haven't seen the news, there is a huge hurricane called hurricane sandy, coming to the east coast! Since I live in the VA/DC region, i'm pretty much right near the path of it, so I spent the weekend preparing for power outages, and who knows what. I'm just praying that it won't be as bad as the people on the news are saying it will be...

There's a pretty good chance that the power will go out for several days, so clearly, I won't be blogging much. If you live on the east coast like me, please stay safe! For the rest of you, i'm glad that you won't be in harm's way, and I wish you the best start to the week!

Oct 29, 2012

8 comments :

  1. Please be safe!! I hope there won't be any casualties around the region!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I'm thinking about everyone over there. Hope you're safe. Love the pic though! I need to remember that..

    From~
    http://morgan-alexandra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm feeling so grateful to be safe where i am! my power just came back on!

      Delete
  3. I just moved up to NYC from DC but most of my family lives in Rockville, MD so I totally feel you with all this Hurricane Sandy craziness. Be Safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear! i hope you are safe now! i'll be praying for you and everyone else! thankfully, my power just returned!

      Delete
  4. I am just south of Richmond, VA and we didn't get much of the heavy wind & rain that I expected. Hopefully you are safe and dry.
    Best wishes,
    --Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! my power just came back on! i am so thankful!

      Delete
  5. too bad you lost power! my area got hit too - mostly just a lot of downed trees and a lot of water but thankkfully no flooding! all the water in the stores are gone though!! glad you are okay

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete