three things



I realized that I have been wearing lots of spots lately...
I don't know what it is about them, but they're just so darn cute!
What about you? Have you been following the spotted trend lately?

Well anyways, school has been taking a huge toll on me and it has made me
busier than ever! I've been getting less and less sleep, which means I need to consume
more and more coffee! Ahh! Thankfully, I have a long weekend ahead of me, so hopefully
I will be able to find some time to relax and take my mind off of things for a while. — Minna

Oct 5, 2012

5 comments :

  1. I've never been one to wear spots, but I have to admit they are pretty darn cute! Good luck with school. I graduated back in May, and I can relate to working off little sleep. It's no walk in the park! May the coffee help you survive!

    P.s. I'm a new reader, and I absolutely love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots! That sweater is darling.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spots are so cute, I've started adding more to my wardobe!

    -Olivia. xx

    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just stumbled upon your blog via Paper Crowns and I am so glad that I did! I love your style, your blog, and pretty much every post! I can't wait to see what you post next.

    Have a great day.

    -jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka dots have always been one of my favorite trends :) And that sweater is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete