carving out some faces...

I've been carving out some face drawings of mine, and I am liking it! I think it would be fun to carve out portraits of people... I am also thinking of selling some one of a kind hand carved stamps in my shop, but i'm deciding on what I want to carve!

Hope you're week starts off on a great note! Today, I was able to see one of my cousins from Korea that I haven't seen in ten years! His family and I went to DC and visited the national museum of natural history! He has a little three year old, so it was so much fun! I took some photos with my iphone, so i'll be sure to post some later this week.

( photo from my instagram )

Oct 8, 2012

7 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I hope you had a wonderful time with your cousins. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these stamps, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so talented! Those are so cool! I hope you do sell them in your shop. ;)

    xo, Ella

    http://anoldfashionedgirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower, Super cute blog! Honestly so wonderful!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! =) Would be a great "best regards/wishes stamp" to have with your own face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cute! i actually want to make one of those myself.

    Natasha
    {the Picablocks}

    ReplyDelete