good things to come

( photo from my instagram, words hand-drawn by me )

Happy monday! I can't believe we've almost reached the middle of August! Things have been so crazy lately, it's hard to keep up with life, but it seems like everything's getting better now. I just wanted to remind you all that better days are coming! Even though things seem a bit tough now, just remember to stay positive because everything will be okay!

Here's one of my favorite quotes to get your day started:
"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

Wishing you all a wonderful week! — Minna

P.S. Be sure to follow me on instagram at minna_so

Aug 13, 2012

9 comments :

  1. Perfectly inspiring words, and just what I needed to hear this Monday morning too. :)
    Have a great week, Minna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks for putting that quote up, Minna! It is definitely one of my favorites...I had almost forgotten about it! :D
    Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will be okay in the end...does that mean that when everything is okay, it's the end?
    It used to be my favourite quote, too but damn my tendencies to over-think things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well i always thought it meant the end of all the bad things, not the end to EVERYTHING (:

      Delete
  4. I just started to follow your blog and I must say, I love your handwriting and photography! And I love how you combined the two (I noticed from instagram), too!

    I also love the simplicity of your blog and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'm so happy to have a new reader (:

      Delete
  5. I love this post! I've awarded you with the Liebster award check out Peony
    for details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post! The typography, the photo, the quote, all of it! So glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'm glad you did too haha (:

      Delete