trip to alexandria

This afternoon, my family and I visited King St. in Alexandria, and it was just wonderful!
It was such a beautiful day out, but it was oh so hot! Luckily, there was some wind to cool us off.
 
We ate lunch at Pizzeria Paradiso on 124 King St. We ordered the siciliana pizza and a panino sandwich.
On the way back to the car we met this cool wine glass musician! I took a video, so please enjoy!

I'm signing off today, so have a wonderful weekend; see you monday! — Minna

May 3, 2012

8 comments :

  1. AMAZING pictures ... Seem that you having so much fun :) I wish i could be there ... Xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes it is a wonderful place! (:

      Delete
  2. Looks Like a great place I must look into it !!!
    Fellow etsy friend here and new follwer :)
    Adriana

    www.etsy.com/shop/toocuteinvites
    http://mommydoeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue skies and pizza that looks like that!! An outstanding adventure in every way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! I haven't been to Virginia in many years. Looks like I'd like it a lot!

    Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely visit again soon! (:

      Delete
  5. I used to work on King Street at Anthropologie. I love that area, it's sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete